Goa 3 Niights/4 Days
3 Nights / 4 Days
Destination Covered : Goa City
Tour Activities : Forts and Palaces, Biking, Water Skiing, Water Zorbing, Beaches Sightseeing
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Arrive at Goa Airport/Railway Station/Bus Stand/Marmugao Port & get transferred to your pre-booked Hotel at North Goa on a private Vehicle basis. Overnight at the respective Hotel.
Day Free on your own to Explore North goa Beaches
Today board your vehicle for your South Goa Sightseeing. Place covered will be: Shree Mangueshi Temple, Old Goa Churches, Dona Paula, Miramar Beach, Shopping at Panjim, Lunch at Spice Plantation at an extra cost. Note : 10am - 5 pm. If guest going for Boat Cruise then the trip will end by 2030 hrs ( Boat Cruise Charges Extra). (Spice Plantation open from October - May only) Note :- Rates are not valid from 20th Dec 2019 till 10th Jan 2020. Also, extra charges will be applicable for Morjim Beach, Mandrem Beach, Arambol Beach or Extreme North Goa.
Today check out from hotel and get transferred to Airport/Railway Station/Bus Stand/Marmugao Port for your onward journey. Tour Ends. Note :- Rates are not valid from 20th Dec till 10th Jan. Also, extra charges will be applicable for Morjim Beach, Mandrem Beach, Arambol Beach or Extreme North Goa.
More Details about Goa City Tour
- MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
- MAPAI + TRANSFER BOTH WAY + ONE DAY SIGHTSEEING SOUTH GOA // MAPAI ONLY – BED + BREAKFAST + DINNER // CPAI ONLY -- BED & BREAKFAST
- * 20% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
|No of pax
||Price per pax (Rs)
||Above 12 years
( With Tax )
||Below 12 years
( With Tax )
||Rahi Coral beach resort
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.